3.01.2003

a girl's best friend
i just don't fit in this place/their thoughts cast me out of here/their home has run out of space/my mind's already out of here

i might as well start this thing up again with a little white stripes because it's fitting of my mood lately. ok, it's better then fitting. it IS my mood lately. so here i am again. look into my car window. cars are mini-worlds on wheels. looking at someone in their car... yelling, singing, kissing... maybe even yawning... is looking at them in their surroundings. from your own surroundings. its a weird mesh of worlds, our streets are. so here's my little car on wheels... er, my thoughts from some impulses to my hands to my fingertips to my keyboard through some wires onto your screen to you. that's more like it. too bad you can't see me singing and scratching my ass.

i am all alone dear/i am all alone