3.30.2004

re: chasing me crazy
alright. so you also can't see your own asshole. and certain parts of your genitalia. i'm not sure how that fits in with my little rant down there. but yes. maybe that's another reason it feels nice when people notice vaginas. i remember reading something... i can't remember what it was a part of... but i always thought it was nice. a girl told a story about a time when a boy just wanted to look at her vagina. he just wanted to stare at it. and he told her how beautiful it was. and how different it was from other ones he had seen. how he could stare at her there... and read into so much else about her personality. and even though is felt weird at first, to just be stared at like that... she came away with a new appreciation for herself. a new awareness.

i have never thought my vagina was anything pretty. its more something i cover up with pretty things. i always figured it was pretty cool... but never something pleasing to look at.

i'd like someone to tell me its pretty one day. to tell me what makes it different from others.

fuck my eyes, hands, face, legs, ass. tell me that my vagina is beautiful. make it real.