9.24.2003

today's highlights
- "he was like a greek god" ok, that was yesterday... but it continued to make me happy today. i didn't think actual people would ever describe someone as a greek god.

- "you look stoned" says the travel agent after my first attempt at a picture for my ISIC card... i kept the photo.

- "sam!" says steven... and we proceeded to high five by the ice cream freezer in the caf. it was silly.

- "luke, are you going home for rosh hashanah?" says me to the asian boy. (i've now begun to think that everyone is jewish)

- some girl in class proceeded to be the teacher for a good five minutes in her detailed analysis of a reading... mike turns to me and says "i was just gonna say that"

- somehow when people fall, it always reminds me of giraffes.

- if i was a photographer, i think i would take pictures of people falling.