1.29.2004

this is not meant to mock the 830ers
i have become so accustomed to waking up just before noon. and i love it. my room is warm from the sun, and orange-tinged because of my curtains. my blankets are warm and poofy. i curl up and take my time waking up. i have never been allowed to wake up slowly for school... i take my time getting ready... i'm lazy. i listen to good music (fiona apple) and i check the weather (today isn't a two pair of pants day!!! whoop). sometimes i even read. i love not waking up to the hideous radio which is always playing the exact song i don't want to wake up to (ie. drops of jupiter). i love not having my first feeling of the day be anger. i love drifting out of my dreams and into reality. so that sometimes its even unclear if i am awake at all.

today's going to be good.