11.25.2004

let's have some fun with random ideas
martha stewart - i am going to tell my children stories about her to scare them at night. around the campfire. she is the perfect horror story. i cant wait.

jesus - i am convinced he is in tokyo. some might say mexico. but i am absolutely sure that its tokyo. in a karaoke bar. in the corner. laughing. then flying around over all the lights and inbetween the skyscrapers. riding ontop of buses. somehow my jesus is turning into spiderman. all stealth and such. who knew.

lindsay lohan - i think i would like to be her for a day. SO I COULD KILL MYSELF. but really... i think, despite my hatred for pretty people that are "triple threats" (o gawd that phrase makes me want to blow chunks), ms lohan does seem to be living the life right now.

mom - she always told me to take off my make-up before bed. i think it was her one beauty tip. i prefer to sleep with my make-up on. and look at the pretty art it makes on my pillow the next morning.

coffee - my new best friend. lattes are the bitches of the coffee world. they are so bitch. i buy one every now and then. and i act a little more snooty. its fun. try it. i highly recommend it.