5.16.2003

fall in a river
my hair is reminiscent of tina turner and anyone that watched friends last night will have a better idea. ah i love that i have inside jokes with other people who watch friends... hahaha no. i really don't actually. BUT, i am completely content with my big hair and my grampa sweater with the ever-growing hole in the shoulder.

i smell sea food. funny. i want to go to the east coast. and stand in the wind. on a hill of rocks that i remember from childhood. i remember a carving of people in the rocks as well. i hope these memories are not my mind playing tricks on me. i want this mystical hill to exist. i want to stand on this hill and have the wind blow through my tangle of hair. i want to giggle to myself and enjoy the feeling of the wind moving me about. then i want to go home to find sand stuck in the mess. this is what i feel like right now.