1.29.2004

how pissy do i get when im sobering up
i know its only a quarter to midnight... and yes, i am sober. but this is what happens when you get drunk at 5. and everyone is pissing the fuck out of me. everyone is drunk or mean. and maybe my vision is hazy from the dormant alcohol still coursing through my veins. but wow. its like i am wearing special glasses that allow me to see how stupid everyone is being. karl isn't charming. he's flirty and annoying. matt isn't witty. he's tall and loud. and i look around and no one else is noticing. argh. im a bitch.

on a brighter note... i bought my ticket for the ted leo show and i also ended up buying the "stars" album. no, i couldn't just walk to the counter and purchase my cheap, ten dollar ticket. i had to linger around and also buy the 17.99 cd. i am such a smart shopper.