2.18.2004

how many times have i tried just to get away from you
sometimes i really just enjoy simple things. the small pleasures. after kickboxing today i had a really long, hot shower. and i spent an enormously long time air drying. i proceeded to spread my towel on my bed and i sat there putting cream on. and i was clean and dry and moisturized. and it was probably the highlight of my day.

today i was wearing my new undies (thanks petrina and vanessa) and tanktop and i really felt like baking. its frustrating that i only have this little box of a room to prance around in my undies. i really hope my roommates next year dont mind that i would really rather just be in underwear most of the time. and if they walked in on me in the kitchen baking cookies or something in my knickers... they won't cringe. i hope we can have the kind of house that does that. because i am partial lately to underwear. just underwear. lounging in underwear. and im not being sexual here. trust me. there is nothing sexy about me in underwear. all the flab and stretch marks. clothes are sexy. underwear is bare and truthful. and i am prefering that right now.

fuck. i really want to bake in my undies.