3.04.2004

all i need is somewhere i can feel the grass beneath my feet
the more i talk to other people, the more i appreciate myself. not in the "i am so much cooler than these people kinda way" (although i am)... but the more i hear about what other people want in life... the more i appreciate that maybe what i want isn't so common. that we all have drastically different ideas of life. of our paths. it just makes me appreciate everyone's choices, including my own.

overall... i think i am easy. i really don't want a lot of things. i don't need a lot of money. and by this i don't mean... "i only need enough to support my expensive lifestyle." no... i don't have an expensive lifestyle (right right... besides this thousands of dollar tuition... but i think you know what i mean...) and i don't want one. my only deal is savings... i don't want to have to work until i die. i want to be ok in my old age. (ps. imagine me as an old lady... i really can't. lol) but other than that... i don't want to sit on all my money. i want to move. i want to use my money to take me places. and i don't mean that i want to buy myself a car in order to drive to work to pay for my car.

but who knows what will happen to me in the next couple of years. its so easy to get sucked into it all. its all pretty and glossy and everywhere. maybe its the easiest way. and im a lazy person. so who knows. either way... im sure i'll make it mine. if that makes sense at all.