3.16.2004

here's the lowdown
i don't think i've been posting a lot of factual stuff lately... i've been too lazy to document my comings and goings on here... besides... who really cares where i got drunk last friday? or that i even got drunk at all? meh.

- i am currently listening to built to spill
- i tried to catch up on my readings tonight
- i won a game of scrabble! (this my friend, is exciting)
- sam visited this weekend and we gave her the full montreal tour... it was nice to have her crawling around drunk and in bed with me. meow.
- we went to the st. patrick's day parade (which is huge in montreal) and i wish i felt more connected to my roots. being among people celebrating all things irish (even as commercialized and empty as most of it was) made me feel weird. i felt irish. but yet... i am so disconnected from that heritage that it doesn't feel like a part of me. it feels like something added onto me like a coat... not something ingrained in me like a past.
- i woke up feeling like an ashtray on saturday. it was disgusting.
- i think that maybe my life plan is faulty and i should transfer into management asap. meh.
- the more i think of summer... the more i realize how hard its going to be to come back here. as much as i love it... goodbyes always suck... leaving once was hard enough... but i have to leave again and again and again. goodbyes haunt me.
- live in the now. live in the now.
- i need to repeat my mantra more often... i'm only 20. i can't make a wrong decision.
- i think i might just try to make a wrong decision. fuck. of course i can make a wrong decision. i can choose to jump out my window right now. that would be a fucking stupid decision. dammit. my mantra is faulty.