4.15.2004

i am:
- bleeding and crampy
- feeling horny despite my obvious hindrance
- wearing velour pants. meow. o yes. its as hot as it sounds.
- looking at the ikea site... planning my room for next year like a big ol' dork
- listening to itunes on shuffle... last five songs... the beatles - octopus' garden, the dears - there is no such thing as love, the sounds - seven days a week, the sea and cake - i missed the glance, and modest mouse - life like weeds
- proud of myself for getting a lot accomplished today... second cup alone for a couple hours working, kickboxing, and then more working
- deserving the rest of the night off
- resisting temptations
- in a really good mood... have been all day... its nice
- looking forward to summer in toronto
- dying with anticipation for tomorrow's game. GO LEAFS GO.
- thinking i might pour myself a drinkie... mmmm... i spot some bailey's.
- deciding that i want to have bailey's around always... beside my desk... forever. lol.
- going... going... gone. (for some reason, that line reminds me of kites)