4.23.2004

more health news brought to you by the letter: SUCK
so out of nowhere last night... a raging fever struck yours truly. and i became delirious and sore all over. so i decided to have a bath in the dirty tub that no one uses (mistake #1). before my bath, i had a conversation with velina... in which she worriedly told me how hot i felt... and i spent most of the time trying to make her head stop spinning (or was it my head?). i then proceeded to burn my entire body in my scalding bath (mistake #2). so much so that i woke up with a tender pinkish glow today (upside: everyone thought i was tanned). after my bath, i stumbled into bed attempting to remain conscious. i lay in bed wondering if i would slip into a fever-induced coma. i fell asleep hoping that someone would check on me in the morning. i went to bed with layers and layers and hats and mitts. i woke up in a cold sweat at around 3am... feeling as if i had defeated mr. fever (yes, it was definitely male. no bitch would be that cruel). and while he is pretty much gone... i went through today with a raging headache and sore muscles. the end.