8.12.2004

so i creep.
i've been doing a lot of things that i used to do... and i've been liking it. i've been out late, i've been making new friends... i've been drinking with my bosses. i cut my hair again. its little. i quit my job today. two more weeks and counting. i almost cried about a million times today at work. and i actually cried once. they took care of me. i had a moment in the washroom and then it was back to work. working this much really has been a blessing. surrounded by awesome people every night really make things easier. i can't wait for this weekend. cottage country, get ready for sam. cos sam is gonna rape you. sam wants you so bad.

someone remind me to download the k-os cd, the new sahara hotnights, and the new cure. i'm so out of the loop. OH, and the beastie boys.