10.28.2004

hit me while i'm down. just do it.

so on top of all my emotional stress about loneliness and such (see below)... i am now getting papers back with really shitty marks. thanks guys. i appreciate it. i really do. no, its cool. i am going to quit school and star in my own reality tv show instead. i fucking deserve a reality tv show. i am at least half as smart as jessica simpson and probably a third as muscular as nick lachey. plus, my hair is at least as cool as donald trump's. and hmmm... well, im not as fat as those big fat losers... but i think that's a plus. at least in my world. im a hell of a lot cooler than that billionaire nerd who got his own show so he could make friends and fuck with people's heads. and i am so a survivor. cue beyonce.

despite this happy post, i am on a downward spiral of doom. culimating in doom. DOOM i tell you. i am losing confidence in myself, my abilities, my reason for being here. but it seems that a lot of people are having this second year crisis. so maybe im not that odd. meh. everyone else's breakdowns belittle my own.

my mom said i needed a hug.