11.27.2004

hello angel.
school is almost over. i can kind of taste it. if i ignore the bitterness that my last 3 papers leave in my mouth. all i really want to do is get dressed up all purdy and go dancing or something. i know its one in the afternoon. but so what. my internal clock has no grounding anymore. nothing makes sense and my eyes are all red. someone motivate me please.

yesterday jeanette and i went lingerie shopping. i love pretty things. im just clearly not smooth enough to pull them off usually... without feeling dorky at least. like i could never pull the ol' "just let me slip into something more comfortable"... but believe me, one day i will do it. and die of laughter. and i want the boy to be laughing too. but at the same time be dying to get in my pants. lol. this is why i am so particular with boys. because i am a goof and i am serious. i am deep and i am shallow. i want to be sexy but usually i will feel better in a tshirt and some boyshort undies. and i want someone to understand everything the same way that i do. to understand me. but be different enough to keep me interested. but i can wait. meanwhile, i will just have to wear my new lacy camisole secretly under my clothes... so only i will know it. and prance around my room in it just for me. and hey, its a nice camisole... so i'll deal. lol.