3.22.2005

i kiss your neck when i leave your bed.
so sad how contact from you just brings this gigantic smile to my face. just to know that i crossed your mind... and you decided to let me know in email form. it makes me think that maybe you think about me sometimes too. maybe we're both crazy. maybe i'm not alone on this one. just maybe.

and now i can't sleep. damn you and your effects on me. o who am i kidding... i love the effect you have on me. i love that someone can have an effect like this on me... ah. irrational feelings. incomprehensibility. silliness. reading into things. pretending things don't matter. ignoring feelings. inflating feelings. nerves. giddiness. putting up walls. letting little bits show through. this is what its all about, no?

i love the ride. because i don't get it. because it may be something. because it may be nothing. because its a fun ride.