3.21.2005

some cities
- today was gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous. and everyone was walking around with maple on a stick. crazy montreal maple lovers.
- in 5 weeks, i am completely done. exams and all. in my head, it sounds shorter. then i write it down... and man... 5 weeks is a long time. well... classes are done in 3 and a half. there we go. that sounds better.
- we found subletters. i feel like i inherited money.
- i'm addicted to tea. tea in the morning... tea in the afternoon... tea before bed... TEA!
- everyone should go listen to the kills, exploding hearts, and the raveonettes. and then you will be one step closer to my headspace.
- sometimes i wish i could snap my fingers and be asleep. sometimes its those minutes before i fall asleep... they kill me. those minutes are so incredibly honest. my thoughts roam to the things and the people that i am trying to forget... that i pretend don't matter. the things that scare me... the things i am embarrassed about... the memories that hurt... the mistakes i make... the people and things i miss... just lying there in the dark somehow brings it all back... flashes it all on the movie screen in my mind. (sometimes i avoid bed to avoid these thoughts)