9.13.2003

everything in its right place
i woke up with my head pounding and my mind in a state of confusion. how did i end up back home... what did i do... why is my hair wet? my floor felt empty when i went to the washroom. i couldn't get back to sleep because images of last night kept flashing through my head. i remember rambling hardcore to various people.

i remember being in a fountain. and encouraging a man to ride his bike in the fountain (which he did). i talked to a stranger from england about new york and toronto. i babbled to people about my issues which is never a good idea when you don't know these people very well at all.

i poured myself some cereal just now and then i forgot about it. its sitting here. soggy. like me. i was at someone's house and people were playing pool. i found my jack white and probably proposed to him or something. i will be very embarrassed about that in class on tuesday. i remember being jealous because he asked about this girl in our class. i'm still jealous.

my leg hurts like a son of a bitch. im listening to really bad messages left to me last night. im also listening to thom yorke. charlie, i didn't have that moment before i went to sleep last night. you were wrong about me. i had it this morning. does that still count? or am i still dead?

last night was good. i think. this morning... not so much so.