10.21.2003

you shook me all night long
jeanette - "I can't remember what he looks like." (speaking of a kid she met while drunk one night on my floor)
me - "jewish. he looks very jewish. like a character in the bible. or the torah. thats it. he looks like he stepped out of the fucking torah."
(later... same conversation)
jeanette - (dressed in old school baseball cap, staring at people in the caf) "now i feel like a real creepo in this hat." (all excited) "is that him?"
me - "not at all"
jeanette - "was he wearing a hat when i met him?"
me - "nah, that's his hair."

(later)
me - "the answer for one of my questions is UNDERWEAR. not wearing underwear meant people died earlier."
jeanette - "should i be concerned?"

(later still)
i come to jeanette's to print something off and she has only one sheet of paper. i need more than that so we grab exactly 5 sheets from her floormate. my printing job takes exactly 6 papers.
jeanette - "aw man. you cleaned me out."
me - "YOU ONLY HAD ONE SHEET!!!"
jeanette - "you still cleaned me out."

(right now)
currently we are dying of laughter.

and jeanette just confessed that her one sheet wasn't even hers.