12.03.2003

random pieces of poop
- really trying to like the show the oc. jeanette raves about it and my floormate is obsessed with it... will try again to like it tonight
- going to the broken social scene concert friday night! woo! found people to go with
- was so sick today that i missed the last day of classes... i literally lay in bed ALL day... my head hurt so much... then we had our big holiday dinner and i've felt a lot better since that
- my secret santa bought me a litre of wine. o joy.
- only at mcgill does our holiday dinner include wine and alcoholic egg nog. its like they want us to flunk out of school and become alcoholics. mcgill is the devil. all tempting and shit. lol
- i get to go home on the 18th... i realize that this is a lot later than most people, but its still really soon
- my long list of essays and things to do... is slowly getting cut down... this is a good thing.
- i have managed to write a ten page paper without a thesis. i am so fucking talented... i cant even stand myself. im just too much. geeze louise.