1.20.2005

zombie limbo time
so comfort came in a dream. a dream that had me waking to thoughts of sweet closure. in the dream i saw you again. i am not entirely sure what was said but i remember you inviting me over. but rather than reassure me of future encounters with you, the dream simply said, "don't worry." i woke up feeling refreshed about the situation. like someone patted me on the back and assured me that it will all work out the way it should. i woke up feeling as though something had been settled. maybe it will happen, maybe it won't.

the movie ends and everyone happily collects their things. the credits are rolling and the closing music gently ushers everyone back out into the bright world. maybe the lovers will get together and maybe they won't. you don't know what the characters do once you stop watching, but you can be content because you have been given the feeling that somehow everything works out.

that is the content i feel.

reading the book of the zombie dead
you told me not to worry
but the pages started curling
and...
zombie rockin' time,
again!

- beat happening