4.16.2005

i looked at my feet today and thought they were my mom's.
i spent most of the day on our roof with lovely company and a gorgeous sun. it was amazing. then i came in and surveyed last night's mess and this morning's breakfast dishes... so i got inspired to clean. (there is a point to this i promise. its nnot just a play-by-play of my day.) so there i am. doing dishes in my undies. listening to the strokes. hearing kira getting ready to go to the library and laughing at jeanette, who was looking up sushi recipes. the window was open and a nice little breeze made its way in. and i'm scrubbing the counter... and this is the moment. the moment that i finally let myself think about what its going to be like to leave. and i am overwhelmed with... well... you know the feeling when you start to miss something before its actually gone. anticipated missage. sigh. its not just the city... or my loverly roomies... its the way of life i enjoy right now. its all going to change in 2 weeks. and by god i am going to miss these 3 girls.