4.04.2005

make it stop.
so i can feel the pms blues coming on... i can feel them... but i just don't know how to hold them off. not now hormones, NOT NOW. i have too much to worry about... too much on my plate as it is. go away goddammit.

stress makes me horny. so horny. is that weird?

i think its kind of like that scene in high fidelity. that scene that always confused me when i was younger... but now, makes too much sense. you know the one. after her dad's funeral where the two of them are in the car... and she asks him to sleep with her... just so she can feel something different... something besides sadness. and you know what? a fuck for the sake of feeling something different... for feeling something besides stress... is as good a reason as anything i think. i'm starting to forget what it feels like to not be stressed. what is normal again?

besides, sex is a great stress reliever, no?

look at me. trying to rationalize my horniness.