5.10.2005

internationally known.
fuck. i wish someone was awake. someone. anyone. to slap me in the face and stop me from doing what i should not do. what i don't want to do. i don't want to do it, right? i think. maybe. fuck. pms. lonely nights. fucking. that place reminds me of past flirtations. i thought i would be ok with it. but i think i also kind of hoped i would have run into him by now. that ghost. argh. i'm over this. right? i'm a fool. a silly girl. someone tell me not to email him. someone knock some sense into me. its so hard seeing people that i know see him. i guess i really haven't kicked that lonely feeling. fuck. pms. its just pms. right? why did i go back? the prospect of spending all my time there... and not seeing him... for some reason is really sounding shitty right about now. bah. i have bad feelings about a lonely, stressful, work-filled summer... man, i was so lonely closing tonight. and its lonely at 3 in the morning on a monday night... lonely. i will not email him. i will not. right?