3.31.2003

i got no time for sad songs baby
don't need you to say i'm crazy/stick out your tongue and you look at me/and I will bite it off you see

i'm stressed. but in a bad way. a way that makes me want to sit here and just BE stressed... as opposed to actually doing what it takes to make the stress go away. but you see my dear, i am tired of working to make the stress go away only to have a new stress get piled on my back. then i get rid of that one and another little monkey jumps on... so i've decided to just embrace the stress that's riding me right now. maybe it will magically disappear because my sickly kindness will scare it off. *cackle cackle*

or maybe i need to go to bed.

but, other than the stress... i'm doing great. really i am. go me. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y that's the way we spell VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY!!!