3.18.2003

we're only gonna die for our own arrogance
so we might as well take our time

i don't think i had one interesting thought all day. here's my day in incoherent thoughts.
"fucking sister... fuck... i'm up... its MY bathroom 2 minutes... grumble grumble"
"stop fucking staring at me i hate you TA enemy... yes i am picking at the safety pin that is currently keeping the hole in the crotch of my pants somewhat patched up"
"i hate calculus"
"where's jeff... i need help with this calculus"
"dammit. i need jeff again."
"fuck, jeff's gonna realize i'm an idiot if i ask for help again. so far i've done a good job at hiding my idioticness (yes, its definitely a word)... but i think he's catching on today."
"jeff, stop MAKING me listen to the new white stripes songs... ok, gimme the damn ear phones."
"uh oh. ms ireland is making the graveness of the war sink in. uh oh. getting sad. uh oh. getting scared. dammit. i had so far avoided these feelings. dammit. we're all gonna die..."
"i don't want to go to soccer practice."
"goddammit, why do people have to run so fast?"
"o yea, burning fat... feeling the chunk melting off... i'm super... look at me go..."
"how dirty would it be to leave this used sports bra in my locker and re-use it on thursday... nah, too dirty. but these shorts could definitely be re-used..."
"thank god sam's driving me home. thank god for sam."
"fuck off sharon. yesterday i was training you... and today you're bossing me around. fuck off."
"fuck off customers."
"FUCK!"
"empty store. empty store. i could be naked and rubbing myself all over the coffee beans... naked coffee... empty store..."
"mmmmmm sublime..."

and if you actually read all of those things... well, get some sleep.