6.08.2003

i plan to
i feel very disconnected from the graduation emotions. i feel bad saying I DON'T CARE. my friends are crying and sad and cherishing last moments. i don't care. lol. i am so out of that place its ridiculous. maybe i'm in denial or something. but i doubt it. its weird for me to be around the crying people. i just don't get it. cold as i ice i guess.

the new place is loverly. blogging will be sporadic... whenever i get access to the internet... or until it gets hooked up on jen's computer.

things are weird... i feel alone a lot. alone. not lonely. there's a difference. its a new feeling. a weird one. but not a bad one. there was a lovely fog as i drove home from work today. i love the feeling of fog against skin. i love walking through fog. i love driving through fog. because it scares me. because it makes me feel like i am the only one that exists. like there is a spotlight on me. and the fog stands still everywhere. in all directions. but then its chill reaches my fingertips... it almost seems to work from the inside out. chilling my being and then perhaps leaving through my fingertips. it makes me aware. i love it.