12.09.2004

maybe you're right.
no. maybe i'm right. i told you. we aren't friends. you don't call. we don't keep in touch. there is no effort from either side right now. you're letting me get away. i'm growing and changing. and you aren't around to hear my stories. to help me through things. to talk with. i don't know where you are. i don't know what you're up to. it has slipped. slipping. slippy slip slip. i invested so much with you. so much to let slip away. so much that i'm losing. you better feel like you're losing too. but maybe you don't care. and i was right. i'm not sure whether i feel satisfaction in being right... or just a kind of sad feeling. that you really didn't want to try harder with me. i'm just like the rest. you're apathetic. towards ME. unless i call you... you won't make the effort. i'm not worth it. you're losing me.


(you know how i hate to be forgotten.)