1.05.2005

2005
my hopes
- i can get through this semester with enough energy to fathom finishing another 2 years.
- i can stop striving for something that i cannot reach/should not strive for anyways.
- i will focus on school and accept loneliness as reality, not as something that desperately needs to be fixed.
- i will not wait for an email.
- i will dance a lot.
- i will create. poems. pictures. stories.
- i won't judge. as much.
- i will meet some nice boys. to give me nice experiences. without sweeping me off my feet too too much.
- i will stay on my feet.
- i will design a new tattoo.
- i won't be afraid.
- i won't be afraid.

somehow, the not being afraid... that's a big one. a huge one. the secret to everything.

- i will travel. without a real plan.
- i will love. i will hate. i will hurt.
- i want another year like the ones i have been having.
- another year of growth. i don't want the growth to stop.
- i don't want the growth to stop.

another big one.

and now i will slip off to sleep... dream a little dream of me.