7.11.2005

clearly i'm talking over the best part.
there are certain people that just bring out the best in me... people that make me the kind of person i want to be... in that cheesy cliche way... its fucking crazy how someone else can affect who you are so... so easily. how certain people can always always make you feel more interesting, more fun, more ALIVE. gawd. i love those people.

and then there are the people that make you feel useless... and somehow i can't get over these people either. because i want to be around them... to prove them/myself wrong. to prove that i'm not the person they think i am/the person they seem to make me become. so i'm attracted to them too. and these are the bad attractions. because these relationships always make me feel bad about myself. make me feel inadequate... but i keep going back... hoping that it will be different this time.

i'm not very eloquent tonight... but i hope you get it.