9.04.2005

i got shot right in the leg... and you weren't there.
let's see. what have you missed. i am awesome and turning japanese. im taking first level japanese. its quite the step for me. i've finally decided to take a step towards something i always talked about doing in the future. but as you are surely aware, the future is now people. i am on my way to japan. and you better believe i will be just like uma thurman in kill bill. except while she is the knock-out blonde... i will have to be satisfied with being the average brunette.

i have also started down the road of whoring myself out to all the music faculty. jazz sax player. check. been there done that. jazz drummer... newest mountain to climb. what a disturbing sexual image. anyways. he's cute. we'll see. i've been duped by cute before... *cough cough* unintelligent summer boy *cough cough*

the new broken social scene album is fucking pure gold. go. listen. love. its coming its coming in hard

owning a bike in montreal is probably the best thing i've done so far in my life. besides that one time i wandered around drunk with my roomie attempting to rip phones out of phonebooths... but thats another story entirely. bike. owning a bike makes me feel like i breathe in rhythm with the city. i pedal to its heartbeat. while weaving through the city yesterday, i found myself out in the burbs pedaling alongside a railroad track... and it just went on forever and ever. i followed it as far as i could but it was getting dark and frankly i was a little worried these thighs of mine wouldn't get me home if i went much farther. but that railroad track has my number... i will ride it again. and its little things like that. i swear that life overwhelmed me yesterday on this little bike ride. the deserted tracks, the crazy graffiti, the laundry hanging in the backyards i passed, the sunset, and me on my little red bike... i can't explain this properly... but its sort of like montreal speaks french... spits english... and whispers in "bike."