8.06.2005

loads of safety features.
stef, from work, once aptly stated that bad hair pretty much ruins your whole day.

tonight, i am having a good hair night. but no one is here to see it besides my computer screen and my cat. my hair is gorgeous right now. the perfect curly, jaggedy, hot mess. its actually making me kind of horny.

i hurt him tonight by leaving. i know it. and it made me feel bad on my way home. but i think my time with him is almost up. some people stay longer and some people i never wanted to let go of. some people let go of me way before i was ready to say goodbye... and secretly i still chase some people in my mind. and then there are the ones that haven't given me time yet... but i hope one day they will. but this one... its almost time to let go. one more thing will seal the deal. and now i must break into song... "just this one thing that got me trippin'..." hahahaha o amerie (sp?).