12.05.2005

my biznaz, my biznaz.
i have been bathing in:
- episodes of curb your enthusiasm
- pedro the lion
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- almost being through this semester
- going to boston!
- finding a comfort level in this relationship. i can finally call it one now. it feels like one now. because i'm past that initial giddiness that comes from remembering what its like to have someone like you. we've moved past that. he's not just someone that i like or someone that likes me. his fuzzy profile and my fuzzy construct are taking on definite borders, features, whathaveyous. he's liam. and maybe i just defined it... that line... and once you've crossed it, you're smack dab in the middle of a relationship. maybe i'll think about this one and elaborate later.

i treated you as if you were a princess...
you treated me like a cop.

~ pedro