11.14.2005

tall trees and public enemies.
i haven't been sleeping too well. its almost as if my body is relieved when it is time to wake up... it takes the pressure off of trying to sleep. i've been dreaming a lot these past couple of days as well. nothing special... just lots of technicolour. i made my morning tea too strong and i don't want it anymore. i think i'm gaining weight because all i do when i write papers is sit on my ass and snack on chocolate and ringolos. my roomies are beginning to worry that all i eat is toast. i really don't. at least i'm pretty sure i don't. just this last little while i've been incredibly lazy about taking care of myself. i think i'm getting sick. i miss my sister. i'm listening to the new metric and its pretty damn shitty. they've lost their edge... she isn't using her voice like she used to. the rest of the band mostly just sounds like a pre-programmed keyboard song a lot of the time. its quite disappointing. almost like she's doing a poor immitation of esthero. over a backdrop of cheesy beats. ah. carla likes it. maybe i'm being too hard on them. nope. just listen to torture me. its proof.

i don't know why i am blogging this.