11.16.2005

some tuesdays.
so we slept through two out of my three classes yesterday. he broke the alarm at about the time my first class would have been ending. he warned me about missing my second class... without sounding like he really wanted me to go. i grumbled that i wasn't getting up... and he cuddled me back to sleep. he made eggs and toast and cereal in the morning... or rather, the afternoon. i watched as he made sure to give me the eggs with the yolks intact. we played in the new snow while waiting for the bus. it felt like the kind of day where the world just wasn't awake yet either. a little grey... it reminded him of "butt fuck nowhere ontario." if there was a machine that worked to freeze time, capture emotions, chop them up, and spit them out as tangible objects... clementines would have come out of my machine. the subway was crowded and we pretended that everyone had slept in. i tried not to look too happy as i walked in late for my third and final class of the day.