12.08.2005

soon enough, work and love'll make a man outta you.
my deep and scratchy morning voice has an incredible way of sounding amazing singing along with the constantines. sometimes, when i'm browsing my itunes for something to listen to... my only criteria is that i need to hear something that won't make me feel much. you know those times. no joanna newsom. or rilo kiley. and you can just forget the weakerthans or sufjan. and stars? hell no.

i have said it before and i will continue to say it... in fact, i should get it tattooed on my back or something... its always better to be the person who leaves. its never very fun having someone leave you. its a power dynamic. and it sucks to be the one waving goodbye to someone's back. its infinitely better to be the one taking off.

and so begins the month. i need a break. and we'll see what this month does. i am not naive enough to assume things will come back the same way.