9.11.2004

take me for a drive to the coastline
pull me to the depths of the sea
leave me in the middle of the ocean
i can walk the rest of the way
and i promise not to cry anymore
all the reasons beat the crap out of me
every day when i wake up
they are waiting
but i promise not to cry anymore
cos its the same old plot these days


and im not sure how to fill the void you left. the void i didnt even know i had... until it was gaping... until you reminded me how you had filled it. you reminded me by leaving. or i left? who knows. but i will never understand why you didnt call to say goodbye. never. i thought we were better than that. but maybe i was always right... we werent meant to be friends. its hard to miss someone who wont even say goodbye. who doesnt have the balls to say goodbye. im not sure what you were afraid of. me over-reacting? or me not reacting at all? either way, you are missing out.

and YOU. just a simple hello would fill the void. thats it. i wasnt expecting much from you. i told you that a while ago. and you laughed. but its true. you werent my knight in shining armour. you werent the love of my life. you were there. and i was there. and we happened to click. and i dont think we would have... if i wasnt leaving. it was easy. we both knew i would be gone in a week. its easier to connect when you know there is not going to be a question of the future. so please just say hi. i need to know i wasnt nothing. i need to feel like you werent nothing.

our love... don't mess with our love
our love... its so much stronger