7.21.2005

perfect.
a list of things that currently keep me sane:
- steph at work... she is the funniest girl i have ever met. knowing she'll be there makes working more than bearable.
- the regulars at work. the ones that i know will not be pissed if it takes me a little longer to get their drinks or take their orders... i know i'm on their good side no matter how busy or crappy i am that day.
- a certain singer. its nice to have someone around that cares... and loves my bum.
- lunch dates with my sister. its strange how much we really do need each other. and a nice taro milk bubble tea.
- trashy magazines. hey, its been my guilty pleasure this summer. that, and crappy tlc and life network shows.
- mythbusters. i'd marry those two dudes. they can bust my myths anytime. prow. (yes, i'm weird... but sometimes they are really funny. and sometimes, funny can take you a long way.)
- these gray sweatpants. they are so goddamn comfy... PLUS i feel strangely hot in them.
- popcorn and m&m's. (pffft. i'll lose the weight in the fall.)
- sunny days.