4.16.2006

it's not hard.
i've never slept beside anyone who wore glasses.
you scratched my back differently than the last.
you spooned me differently too.
i'm sorry that these comparisons have to happen.
it just hasn't been very long.
you are confusing.
i think you are more insecure than you let on.
i think i like that.
we danced. and yes. i can follow a lead.
i've already incorporated one of your speech habits into my conversations.
damn.
"you make me feel so... good."
you better be thinking about me you bastard.
because quite frankly it wouldn't be fair if you weren't.
you make me want to write.
you make me want to take pictures.
i want to run around screaming naked in the park.
i want to drink a 750 of vodka, bike to your place, and stumble into your arms.
i want to know you.

i want my bed to smell like you always.