2.01.2006

the ex factor.
i would never describe myself as a jealous person. when i list off some of my less than ideal qualities... jealousy is just not something i put on the list. but... there is a certain kind of jealousy that has the ability to jump on my back and claw at me like a hungry tiger. and that is the jealousy i feel towards your ex. i hate exes. i just can't deal with them. i don't mind hearing about them in past relationships... but please... don't stay friends with them. i don't need to hear about them in their future incarnation. hell. they shouldn't have a future incarnation. for my sake. especially if they are attractive in the way that i can never be. when they are naturally flawless in that way that makes it impossible to hate them. please spare us both the trouble that i will cause when i start to get jealous. i'm trying not to mention it. i really am. but if we refer to my last post... the odds are that i will soon let my insecurities spring loose like a bullet to your face. and i pray to god you know what to say to calm me. to reassure me. but i think its safe to conclude that you won't. that you can't. because i haven't even figured out what i need to hear.